November 2, 2009

A New Weight Loss Challenge

MY FOOD:

I stuck to all of my points today YEAH! At one point I thought I wasn't going to actually eat all of my points, but I did. Around 5 o'clock this evening after I left work I was in a real snacky mood. Good thing I had my handy dandy lunch box. I pulled out some grapes, and some carrots and munched on those. Things go soooooo much smoother when I plan. Sorry no pictures. Today was ridiculous.

MY MOOD: Tired
I will start exercising again tomorrow so maybe that will help rev up my metabolism.

MY DAY:
Again, I was extremely tired. I think it is because I haven't been really active. I have had some issues with my ankle this year and it is slowly healing. Very Slowly. Well I was reading and article somewhere this morning and I saw and advertisement for Zumba. I had the DVDs for Zumba a few years ago and thought it was great. So I went on their website and found a local class. I start tomorrow. I am so excited about this. I love dancing so I kinda feel like I am getting the best of both worlds. I will definitely let you know how it went.

I also have a personal trainer come at an awful time in the morning (3:45) and he works me out really great. I just feel like I need a pick me up in the evenings too. And this will be something I totally enjoy, so I am excited.

Also, I joined a weight loss challenge with a few people I know on facebook. Its a four month challenge to see who can lose the highest percentage of weight by March 1st. The winner wins some cold hard cash. I am really motivated for this challenge. I have already planned my meals tomorrow.

As far as more reasons as why I want to lose weight. I think those first two sum it up in a nut shell for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment